On this episode of the Ectoplasm Show we talk about alleged real Men In Black Encounters. Some recent and some quite old. From one that is confused by Jello to one that might be able to make your heart disappear from your body just by looking at you! A the in the good Dr tells a MIB encounter a friend told him he experienced several decades ago.
Does Kupzyk sound like John Malkovich? Let us know by calling or texting us at 913-730-7255
Ectoplasm Show Wesbite: https://www.ectoplasmshow.com/
- Documented by ufologist John Keel, and occurred to a woman known as Mrs. Butler in Minnesota. The man introduced himself as Major Richard French.
- One such strange encounter involves a strange man in a black suit at Max’s Kansas City, New York.
- Dr. Herbert Hopkins. The MIB informed Hopkins that was correct. “Barney didn’t have a heart,” said the MIB, “just like you no longer have a coin.”
-Dr. Albert K. Bender was a well-written and extremely intelligent researcher who founded the International Flying Saucer Bureau. He had an encounter with a Man In Black that would change his life forever.
- In 1947 Harold Dahl and his son were salvaging logs on a fishing boat when they spied six donut-shaped crafts flying in the air above them. The crafts drop molten waste onto the lake, which allegedly kills Dahl’s dog and injures his son. The FBI made an official report about the incident.
- One of the most famous photos in the ufo/paranormal field, taken by Jim Templeton, has an MIB story attached to it that we had never hear before.
- Paul Miller was returning home after a hunting trip when they saw a “luminous” disc in the sky. The next day he had a life changing meeting with some officials from his job with the Airforce.
- Dan Aykroyd has come forward with his story about how he was taping a show about the paranormal. He stepped out to take a phone call from Britney Spears, who was asking him to appear on Saturday Night Live with her, when he noticed a black ford parked across the street. A tall man stepped out of the Ford, and stared him down. Aykroyd turned away for a moment, and then turned back, to find that the man and the car had completely vanished. After he finished his phone call, he returned to the studio to learn that his show had been cancelled and he was ordered to stop filming immediately.
- 1967: Robert Richardson was driving his car at night in Toledo, Ohio, when he hit something, which, he claimed, then vanished. MIB showed up.
- Brad Steiger, who was a very heavily involved UFO researcher, had multiple encounters with unexplained government agents.